Christmas Brunch Competition
Terms and Conditions
- – The prize is to win a table of 4 for The Mill’s Christmas Brunch.
- – The prize includes a festive-themed brunch for 4 people, festive games, disco dance and a professional photography opportunity.
- – The prize must be redeemed on the event date, 20th of December 2022 11 am – 2pm.
- – Entrant’s must ‘Like’ and ‘comment’ with their favourite Christmas movie to have a valid entry.
- – The competition will run between the 3rd of November 2022 and the 11th of November 2022.
- – The competition winner will be drawn entirely at random within three days of the competition closure date.
- – The competition excludes entries from Countrywide Hotels employees and Madeley Court employees and their immediate family (parents/children/siblings).
- – If the winner wishes to upgrade the prize, they must agree this with the hotel directly and settle any additional expenditure prior to the event date. Any additional expenses that occur during the event must be settled before departure.
- – The prize will be non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- – By entering, you are opting into allowing Countrywide Hotels and Madeley Court to retain your data during the competition and for three months after the competition closure date.
As of the 3rd November 2022